The Dextra Amenity Plus range is now available in an LED variant using the latest Philips LEDs allowing us to offer a range of functions unique to ourselves. With 1500 or 2000 lumen output and light output ratios in excess of 80% this product range gives similar performance to traditional fluorescent sources. 1500 lumen offers similar output to 28W 2D and 2000 lumen gives similar output to 38W 2D with the benefit of significantly lower energy consumption and a 5 year warranty (terms and conditions apply, please see our warranty page for full details).
The Amenity Plus can be offered with optional integral sensor, emergency, corridor mode or dimming options all of which can be combined to tailor the luminaire to suit your application.
This product range is available in black or white bodies in polycarbonate, ensuring that this luminaire will meet both your aesthetic and practical needs.
The Amenity Plus range is sealed to IP65 allowing for use in external areas such as under canopies or wall mounting, however is equally suited to a range of internal applications such as corridors, stairways, toilets and storage areas.
- Store rooms
- Wash rooms
The benefits of LED lighting
- Long life, low maintenance cost – If used for 10 hours everyday the lifespan could exceed 10 years, offering savings through reduced maintenance costs.
- Extended lumen maintenance – HID and fluorescent lamps have a far shorter life with higher lumen depreciation meaning lamp changes have to be made far more frequently (as often as every 9 months for HID) in order to maintain the required light level.
- Fully dimmable – Being able to fully dim LEDs makes for greater energy savings and extended lifetime.
- Glass & mercury free – Unlike fluorescent and HID lamps, LEDs have no brittle glass casing. This combined with being mercury free makes them the ideal choice for food safe environments where contamination must be avoided.
- Rugged durability and reliability – LED lights have no fragile filament or tube. They are generally more resistant to cold temperatures and shock, relative to HID and fluorescent lamps.
- Flicker free operation – Switch start and discharge luminaires exhibit flicker whilst in operation. This stroboscopic effect can be dangerous in areas with moving or rotating machinery and can also trigger epilepsy. LEDs operate with no flicker.
- No UV or IR – LEDs produce no Ultraviolet or Infrared which offers wider application potential.
- Extremely wide operating temperature range – Can be used at very low temperatures but also suited to warmer environments.
- Instant light – LEDs have no ‘run-up’ period or re-strike delay which can occur with HID lighting. Unlike fluorescent and HID lamps, LEDs are not affected by switching. Therefore, regardless of switching cycles LED life will remain the same.
- 5 year system warranty (terms and conditions apply, please see our warranty page for full details).
- The Dexsor Reacta range offers a number of sensor controls from PIR and microwave to daylight regulation and bright-out.
- For further information visit the Lighting Controls section.
At Dextra we are proud of our commitment to providing the best possible support to our customers before, during and after your purchase. We will always provide our utmost support to you through every stage of the process. This will give you peace of mind that you are purchasing a quality product from a reputable UK company with an enviable reputation for customer care with over 30 years of experience in the lighting industry.
- Visit Extended Warranties page for further information
How to order
Please ensure you read the Important Information section prior to placing an order.
|AMC L15 BO C84||Amenity Plus Circular 1500 lumen Black Opal Colour 84||14w||82|
|AMC L15 WO C84||Amenity Plus Circular 1500 lumen White Opal Colour 84||14w||82|
|AMS L15 BO C84||Amenity Plus Square 1500 lumen Black Opal Colour 84||14w||82|
|AMS L15 WO C84||Amenity Plus Square 1500 lumen White Opal Colour 84||14w||82|
|AMC L20 BO C84||Amenity Plus Circular 2000 lumen Black Opal Colour 84||19w||81|
|AMC L20 WO C84||Amenity Plus Circular 2000 lumen White Opal Colour 84||19w||81|
|AMS L20 BO C84||Amenity Plus Square 2000 lumen Black Opal Colour 84||19w||81|
|AMS L20 WO C84||Amenity Plus Square 2000 lumen White Opal Colour 84||19w||81|
|C83 option available on special request with specific lumen outputs|
|D||Digital Dimming (DSI)|
|A||Digital Addressable Lighting interface (DALI)|
|C||Bi Level Dimming (Corridor Function)|
|M3||3 Hour integral emergency|
|R25E||R25 On/Off Microwave Presence / Brightout Sensor – High Frequency|
|R25C||R25 Bi-Level Dimming Microwave Presence / Brightout Sensor|
Please note, bright out mode on corridor function variants will dim the luminaire to 10% continuously, not switch the product off.