- A complete range of surface mounted luminaires suitable for non-hazardous IP65 environments.
- Suitable for internal and external under canopy applications such as boiler rooms, shower rooms and factories.
- Diffuser sealed and secured in place by way of durable polycarbonate clips (stainless steel and tamper resistant screw versions available).
- A polycarbonate diffuser is available as an alternative to the standard acrylic version.
- Option of a yellow bodied 58w single 110V site fitting, as required on construction sites.
- Shower rooms
At Dextra we are proud of our commitment to providing the best possible support to our customers before, during and after your purchase. We will always provide our utmost support to you through every stage of the process. This will give you peace of mind that you are purchasing a quality product from a reputable UK company with an enviable reputation for customer care with over 30 years of experience in the lighting industry.
- Visit Extended Warranties page for further information
How to order
Please ensure you read the Important Information section prior to placing an order.
|LUX118||600 x 100||1 x 18w|
|LUX136||1200 x 100||1 x 36w|
|LUX158||1500 x 100||1 x 58w|
|LUX170||1800 x 100||1 x 70w|
|LUX218||600 x 160||2 x 18w|
|LUX236||1200 x 160||2 x 36w|
|LUX258||1500 x 160||2 x 58w|
|LUX270||1800 x 160||2 x 70w|
|LUXT5114**/124** EL||600 x 100||1 x 14w/24w|
|LUXT5128/154** EL||1200 x 100||1 x 28w/54w|
|LUXT5135/149/180** EL||1500 x 100||1 x 35w/49W/80w|
|LUXT5214/224** EL||600 x 160||2 x 14w/24w|
|LUXT5228/254** EL||1200 x 160||2 x 28w/54w|
|LUXT5235/249/280** EL||1500 x 160||2 x 35w/49w/80w|
|** E3 Variant unavailable.|
|Please specify wattage when ordering.|
|All fittings exclude lamps.|
|HF||High Frequency Control Gear|
|HFR||High Frequency Dimming (Analogue 1-10v)|
|SD(E)||Digital Dimming Switch Dim (ECO)|
|DSI(E)||Digital Dimming DSI (ECO)|
|DSI(X)||Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI)|
|CF(E)||Bi-Level Dimming (optional 1 minute or 30 minute total off function available; please contact our sales team for advice)|
|110V||50Hz HF Control Gear Option (Unavailable in 70w version. 58w single has yellow option)|
|E3||3 Hour Maintained Emergency Pack (Integral) (May be supplied in twin body)|
|ST3||Self Test (Not available in all options)|
|AT3||Auto Test (Not available in all options)|
|Please use TB suffix on non-emergency single lamp fittings if uniform appearance is required.|
|Please check with our Sales Team for more information.|
|PC||Polycarbonate Diffuser (Required on E3 and 110v options)|
|SS||Stainless Steel Clips|
|SS TRS||Stainless Steel Clips with tamper resistant screws|
|MBB30||Male Brass Bush 30mm (For trunking fix – 2 per fitting)|
|Eye bolt mounting accessory kit available on request.|